Thursday 22 March 2012

Quote

I'm in the middle of my university first trimester (I'm currently procrastinating by writing here), so my crafty explorations have slowed down a bit. I did want to come on and share something of myself though so I thought I'd share a quote that I discovered a few years ago and love and find really inspirational. It's from a guy called John Ruskin, who was a philosopher and all round brilliant human being (or so I gather from his writings). It goes like this:



Think not of your faults, still less of other's faults; look for what is good and strong, and try to imitate it. Your faults will drop off, like dead leaves, when their time comes.






I hope you think as much of it as I do. I'll put it in a frame sometime, and post the picture on here when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment