I doubled the wool to give a chunkier knit, and I also ran out of yarn so I just made the front, and sewed it onto a cushion cover I made out of fabric. I also intend to make many more, and shall post when I do. :) So here's the steps in photographic form:
1. Cut up the pillow inner into the size you want.
2. Sew up the fabric to cover the cushion, into a pocket, leaving a strip unsown (I used the fabric that was on the inner as a lining, and to show me how big to make it)
3. Turn inside out and stuff with pillow inner piece.
4. Hand sew up the opening carefully.
5. Pin the knitted front onto the cushion, stitch on carefully.
6. Have a super-duper enjoyable time with your new cushion. I had a photo-shoot to celebrate :)